Ok, you have your session scheduled. Your Photographer and you have discussed the goals of your shoot. There are several things you need to do to prepare. Here's the lowdown. You are investing in your portrait. Let's make this an incredible experience for you!
We have several things we feel are key to making you session tops.
1. Before your session get the basics down. Have your nail session scheduled so your hands and feet will look incredible. Sure Fellows, a good manicure speaks loudly of your self-care.
2. Exfoliate before your shoot. Ladies, Bring your powder and makeup bag so we can touch-up as needed. Gents we may need to touch up areas of shine.
3. Sechedule your time with your Wonderful Hair creative. They need to know your portrait session is scheduled the next day. They will find this info key, and make suggestions for you.
4. Wardrobe- yes bring it! Discuss with us your looks. We will help guide you. Then bring accessories and changes in clothing; don't be afraid to bring too much, we may or may not need the options but it's good to have them.
5. Get plenty of rest and sleep before your session. It's hard work posing and looking beautiful. 😀👍🏼 you'll need rest and hydration.
6. We will contact you a week out from your session and the day before. To update you.
7. Have fun with your prep! You're going to look incredible. In fact, you are going look and feel HOT!!! 😀👍🏼👏
Contact Kimberly Pimentel a Kansas City based Photographer to schedule your Portrait session at (913) 687-1464 .
See our current work at www.Pimentelportfolio.com