If you haven’t already started planning then you are too late. But, as we all know in retail it’s never too late to make that sale. All it takes is some strategizing and well thought out planning. Your Social Media strategy should be well thought out and planned, as well. These are the top 5 things to consider about your Media Game Plan.
1. Advertising Media Library should be created prior to your year. This is the time to schedule your Professional attaché Portrait. The New Year brings changes and we all look at doing things differently. We change services, we plan, we decide on new things. Be ready! Your clients want to see you attack the year too!
2. Have Goals set for the Year. Decide on a monthly and quarterly plan of media posts. This way you can gauge your progress and grow your sites. As we all learn the algorithms of social media, as humans, we seek patterns. Your clients will respond to the patterns you send them. So be consistent in your posts. Set patterns of these posts for best results.
3. The top five media outlets are Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and LinkedIn. Arrange a plan that involves all these platforms.
4. Engage with your clients in Relevent ways. To stay engaged you must first establish a pattern, then keep the pattern interesting. Utilize different mediums. Video clips engage, are relevant, and create lasting imagery content for your clients.
5. Maintain a constant presence with your clients. Instead of telling them what you offer, be instead of service to them. Offer them advice from your professional knowledge. This will engage them, and engagement is the first step of the inquiry that leads to sales.
In order for your targeted clients to request services from you, they have to have already seen you. This pregame strategy exists in every competitive endeavor. We look at the numbers of the previous year and make strategies on where, as a company, we slipped and where we grew.
The game of Social Media is to always have Professionally created media, readily available previous to the time needed. Have a plan and execute it.
Pimentel Portfolio LLC is a Kansas City Based Photography Business. We can be contacted for Portrait and Social Media imagery at (913)687-1464.