Your Social Media Image is your first impression to the Business World. And first impressions are key! Women need to remember that they need a professional Business portrait.
Kansas City Professional Photographer Kimberly Pimentel, of Pimentel Portfolio LLC, tells you the top key things to remember when getting a Professional Business Portrait.
1. Wear solid colors. You are what you wear, so to speak. Look solid and confident.
2. Go to a Professional Photographer to get your Portrait. We offer quality images that will look timeless and that’s what you want; nothing out-dated or too trendy.
3. Go with a Photographer that you feel comfortable with. You want to look your best and feeling your most confident will make your image Powerful, and you need to project that to the Business world to stand out.
4. As far as retouching, discuss with your photographer that they do a Business retouch, which is a basic clean up of stray hairs and lint. You want to remain YOU and confident.
5. This Image is your calling card. Do not let a selfie be your calling card. Smile, show your confidence and look Professional.
With LinkedIn and Professional Liscensing, Media releases, Resumes and Social Networking you have to be on top of your game. You do not want to portray an unprofessional image as who you are. With the Internet history, we all know images follow us for a long time. As a professional Woman you need a Professional Portrait.
Call us at Pimentel Portfolio LLC at
(913)697-1464 to find out how to schedule a Professional Portrait today.