It’s 2018, but that will be gone in a whistle and 2019 is towering ahead. Time marches on fast. And with time comes change. The one thing we have seen change in the Portrait Industry is the celebration of the Maternity portrait.
Women use to hide this time in thier lives. And Rarely had pictures taken and even more rare if you look back to images in the 70’s - and 80’s were there any maternity portraits. But, in the last decade the Marernity Portrait has become more and popular. And, why shouldn’t it? Women should celebrate this time of strength, courage, and maternal power. We love creating mternity portraits for families. It’s such a unique way for a family to have a legacy to carry on in the form of Art. So, let’s begin our top 5 reasons to have a Prpfessional Maternity Portrait created.
Top 5 reasons to have a professional portrait created during your maternity.
1. We all know that when we look at family images from realitives we have all played the guessing game of who was grand-ma carrying in this image. It’s part of who we are as families to have these movements. And becomes part of our social makeup.
2. You create a legacy to hand down when you capture historical moments of maternal portraits. One never knows what the future holds we may have captured the maternal portrait of a future leader.
3. Maternity is a journey and should be honored for women. They give of themselves completely for these 9 months and continue to nuture for-ever. Celebrate this !!
4. What a gift for a child to have forever and to pass down to grand children and great grandchildren. Family trees are filled with images and the maternal portrait carries the unique stamp of two lives the child and the maternal side.
5. You create a Legacy Portrait with the maternal portrait. You celebrate the strength of the mother and the love of her family for what she does in the carrying on of the lineage through time.
Contact Pimentel Portfolio LLC to have your Maternal Art Piece commissioned today.