The beauty of today’s Social Media Market is that the world of Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat are FREE. And as a business owner FREE is GREAT. But, no one ever handed out a Manuel on how to market on social media the right way.
Here’s our top 5 points to consider when starting your buisness media presence.
Headshot created by Kansas City Photographers Pimentel Portfolio LLC.
1. Your face is the face of your new Buisness. Get a professional headshot of yourself. Use your headshot for all your media outlets. It often amazes us when we do sessions for clients and then go to look at thier media links and never see the images they paid for to be made in action.
2. First appearances are everything ! Your mom used to tell you that and it’s true! As a representative of your business it’s up to you to display professionalism. Have a professional Social Media Video made for your business.
3. Be Neutral, Truth Hurts. Ok this one is a bit political but hang in there. It’s for your own good. Be careful with your posts to be neutral. Don’t take this personally. It just allows you to reach more customers who want to hire you.
4. Don’t be repetitive on your media business posts. You know you hate it when a buddy post his football party pics on Facebook and the same one on Instagram. Switch it up a bit.
5. Media presence is the knock on the door in today’s selling world. And quite frankly it’s no longer a “Hi! This is me!” But a “ Hi, this is what I can produce for you !” Be yourself and show your stuff!
The opportunity to grow yourself comes hand in hand with growing your business base. Network, chat, meet and greet as many people as you can. And remember EVERYONE is a potential client.
Pimentel Portfolio LLC is an Award Winning, Published, Kansas City based, creative group that specializes in Portraits and Creating Marketing Profile Videos.
They can be contacted and inquiries made at (913)687-1464.