As you prepare for your shoot day we will stay in contact with you to assist with your planning.
The Day of your shoot we will send you a Prep List that included the date, time and location of your shoot along with all our contact information. We will also include your wardrobe guidelines that we will discuss with you at the initial consult. Below is a list of things we will ask you to consider bringing to enhance your shoot.
Prep List for your In-Studio Photo Shoot:
1. Wardrobe should consist of solid colors, varying degrees of subtle color with few or no large patterns. Gentlemen no checkered patterns on shirts, jackets or ties as they reflect light aberrations. For the ladies we have a selection of wardrobe that we will gladly offer for use to enhance your beauty.
2. Bring a kit the will have your favorite lip balm, and hand lotion so we can keep your skin fabulous looking. We will provide bottled water to keep you hydrated.
3. Your favorite hair product finishing products so we can touch you up as needed.
4. Accessories for the guys your favorite watch, jewelry, cufflinks. And for the ladies your favorite scarf, jewelry make an image shine with your personality.
5. Lastly bring yourself prepared to have a great time. Get plenty of rest the day before and give yourself plenty of time to arrive. You are going to have a blast with us!!